Preventive, contact fungicide/bactericide.
Formulation: Wettable Powder (WP)
Contains: 350 g/kg Copper (Cu) from Copper Oxychloride (COC)
Registration No.: RS MKO, UVHVVR: 327-02-357/2002/32
Expiration date: 30.11.2017
Properties and mode of action
Cuprablau Z 35 WP is a preventive contact fungicide/bactericide used to control diseases of most important agricultural crops. Due to its properties it is suitable for integrated and organic plant protection.
Cuprablau Z 35 WP is a fungicide used to control the following diseases:
- On the vine for the production of wine and table grapes for control of downy mildew of grapes (Plasmopara viticola) at a dose of 2 kg/ha at water consumption from 400 to 1000 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. Advisable to use at phenological stages from the end of flowering onward (from BBCH 69 onward). At the same time the product suppresses red vine leaf blight (Pseudopeziza tracheiphila), black mold botrytis (Guignardia bidwellii) and the black vine blight (Phomopsis vitis). The product can be applied up to four times in one growing season on the same field,
- On stone fruit trees to control leaf pitting of stone fruits (Clasterosporium carpophilum) on stone fruit and peach leaf curl disease (Taphrina deformans) on peach at a dose of 2 kg/ha at water consumption up to 700 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. The product can be applied up to three times a year on the same field,
- On pome fruit trees to control scab (Venturia spp.), apple canker (Nectria galligena), root collar rot (Phytophtora cactorum) and fire blight (Erwinia amylovora) at a dose of 2 kg/ha at water consumption up to 700 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals for the spring and autumn treatments, the treatment in the phenological stage of »mouse ears« (C3) in a concentration of 0,3 % (30 g per 10 L of water). The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year,
- On potato to control potato blight (Phytophthora infestans) and black leaf potato mottle (Altenaria solani) at a dose of 2,8 kg/ha (28 g per 100 m2), at water consumption of 400 to 800 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year,
- On tomato outdoors and indoors to control potato blight (Phytophthora infestans) at a dose of 2 kg/ha (20 g per 100 m2), at water consumption of 400 to 800 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. At the same time product suppresses round tomato leaf mottle (Septoria lycopersici). The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year.
- In the olive groves to control the olive peacock spot (Cycloconium oleaginum) and the olive gray mottle (Mycocentrospora cladosporioides) at a dose of 2 kg/ha at water consumption of 350 to 700 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. Application is carried out in spring after winter pruning of olive tree, before the onset of spring rain, but prior to flowering of olive trees and after flowering period or harvest. The product can be applied on the same field up to three times in a growing season,
- On pome fruit to control fire blight (Erwinia amylovora) at a 0,06 % concentration (60 g per 100 L of water) at the time of beginning of flowering until the end of flowering in five day intervals for preventive treatment. In case of wounds caused by hail or severe storm with wind – within 24 hours after hail or storm, use 0,06 % concentration (60 g per 100 L of water). The product can be applied on the same field up to three times in a growing season.
WARNING: When using Plant Protection Products (PPP) Cuprablau Z or other copper-based products, the number of applications may be reduced, so that annual quantity of pure copper on the same field does not exceed 4 kg of pure copper per ha.
Product used in recommended doses and in optimal aplication time in mentioned crops is not phytotoxic. The signs of phytotoxicity can accur in case of rainy and cold weather (air temperature below 8°C).
Pre – harvest interval
vine 21 days,
potato 14 days,
tomato industrial 10 days, tomato fresh 3 days,
pome and stone fruit – is ensured with the time of use,
olives 14 day.
Workers are allowed to enter on treated surface when the spray mixture is dry.
Application of product
Preparation of the product for use
Fill the spray tank with one-quater of the necessary quantitiy of water. While stirring continuously, add a measured quantity of the product. Fill the spray tank with the rest of water and stir until the use of spray mixture. Application must be done in calm, windless weather to avoid spray drift. Remains of the spray mixture is diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10 and sprayed on already sprayed surface.
Cuprablau Z 35 WP is compatible with most commonly used fungicides and insecticides. However, the fungicide cannot be mixed with pesticides that cause an acid reaction.
For the treatment of pome and stone fruit trees an usprayed buffer zone of 30 m wide from the border of water bank 1st and 2nd order, should be considered. To protect aquatic organisms in the treatment of olives, buffer zone of 16 m width from the border of water bank 1st and 2nd order shoud be considered. For the treatment of vine 15 m width buffer zone from the border of water of 1st order and 10 m width from border of water of 2nd order. For the treatment of tomatoes and potatoes 15 m width buffer zone from the border of water of 1st order and 5 m width from border of water of 2nd order.
Issuance of with the certificate on the acquisition of knowledge in phytomedicine.
Listed information has been approved by the competent authority in Slovenia.
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet