Preventive, contact fungicide/bactericide.
Formulation: Wettable Powder (WP)
Contains: 350 g/kg Copper (Cu) from Copper Oxychloride (COC)
Registration No.: RS MKO, UVHVVR:327-02-278/00/13
Expiration date: 30.11.2017
Cuprablau Z Ultra WP is a preventive contact fungicide/bactericide used to control diseases of most important agricultural crops. Due to its properties it is suitable for integrated and organic plant protection.
Special features that make it competitive
- Improved efficacy of the fungicide due to the addition of particles with large specific surface area.
- Level of maximum copper ion concentration is controlled by copper oxychloride (COC) solubility product, which keeps the concentration under phytotoxic level.
- Very good wettability to quickly prepare the spray mixture.
- Increased suspensibility provides a stable spray mixture.
- Low content of heavy metals of toxicological concern (well below the WHO standards).
- Beneficial side effects – improved maturation of annual grapevine wood
Cuprablau Z Ultra WP is a fungicide used to control the following diseases:
- On the vine for the production of wine and table grapes for control of downy mildew of grapes (Plasmopara viticola) at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha at water consumption from 350 to 700 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. Advisable to use at phenological stages from the beginning of development of fruit (from BBCH 70 onward) until harvesting, taking into account pre-harvest interval. At the same time the product suppresses red vine leaf blight (Pseudopeziza tracheiphila) and the black vine blight (Phomopsis vitis) at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha for the consumption of 300 L of water per ha. Application is recomended in phenological phase when the shoots are 1 to 2 cm long to the lenght of 2 – 5 cm. The product can be applied up to four times in one growing season on the same field,
- On pome fruit trees to control scab (Venturia spp.) at a dose of 2,5 kg/ha at a water consumption of 350-700 L per ha at 7 to 10 days interval. Advisable to use in the phenological phase from the mouse-ear stage to the beginning of flowering (BBCH 54-59. The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year,
- On peaches and nectarines to reduce peach leaf curl disease (Taphrina deformans) on peach at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha at water consumption of 350-700 L per ha in 7 to 10 day for autumn-winter and pre-flowering treatments. The product can be applied up to three times a year on the same field,
- On pome fruit for desinfection of wounds in the event of injuries due to hail or wind storm in 0,06% concentration or 60 g per 100L of water within 24 hours after hail or storm.
Warning: Treatment for desinfection is allowed only in the field in which there is a complete destruction of the crops and no harvest (for food, processed food or feed) is planed.
- In peas and beans (fresh, with pods or without pods) to control pea mold (Peronospora viciae) at a dose of 1,5 kg/ha at a water consumption from 300 to 1000 L per ha. Application should be done according to local forecasting service for plant protection. The product can be applied on the same field up to four times a year.
- On olives to control the olive peacock spot (Cycloconium oleaginum) at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha at a water consumption of 350-700 L per ha, at 7-10 days interval. At the same time the product control olive gray mottle (Mycocentrospora cladosporioides). Application is carried out in spring after winter pruning of olive tree, before the onset of spring rain, but prior to flowering of olive trees (BBCH 00-60) – from the phase, when the fruit reaches 50 % of the size -lignification to the stage when the coloring increase (BBCH 75-85), or after harvesting the olives (from BBCH 90 onwards). The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year.
- On tree nuts (walnut, hazelnut) to control walnut/hazelnut black spot disease (Xanthomonas campestris) at the dose of 3,1 kg/ha at a water consumption of 350 to 700 L per ha. Application takes place in the spring after the winter cut, during budding (before flowering) and in autumn after harvesting. The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year.
WARNING: Cuprablau Z Ultra WP can only be used outdoors. When using Cuprablau Z Ultra WP or other copper-based products, the number of applications may be reduced, so that annual quantity of pure copper on the same field does not exceed 4 kg of pure copper per ha.
Product used in recommended doses and in optimal application time for mentioned crops is not phytotoxic. The signs of phytotoxicity can occur in case of rainy and cold weather (air temperature below 8°C).
Pre – harvest interval
Vine, 21 days,
Olives 14 days,
Pome fruit,peaches, nectarines, walnut, hazelnut – is ensured with the time of use,
Pea, bean, 3 days
Workers are allowed to enter on treated surface when the spray mixture is dry.
Application of product
Preparation of the product for use
Fill the spray tank with one-quater of the necessary quantitiy of water. While stirring continuously, add a measured quantity of the product. Fill the spray tank with the rest of water and stir until the use of spray mixture. Application must be done in calm, windless weather to avoid spray drift. Remains of the spray mixture is diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10 and sprayed on already sprayed surface.
Cuprablau Z Ultra WP is compatible with most commonly used fungicides and fertilizers. However, the fungicide cannot be mixed with pesticides that cause an acid/basic reaction.
During the application, it is necessary to prevent contamination of the watercourses, wells, lakes and springs in order to comply with water protection regulation.
To protect aquatic organisms in the treatment of pome fruit and tree fruit unsprayed buffer zone of 30 m width from the bank of water of 1st and 2nd order should be considered. In the treatment of olives, peas, beans, peaches and nectarines buffer zone of 15 m from the bank of water of 1st and 2nd order should be considered. For the treatment of the vine 15 m buffer zone from the bank of water of 1st order and 10 m from the bank of water 2nd order should be considered.
Issuance of with the certificate on the acquisition of knowledge in phytomedicine.
Listed information has been approved by the competent authority in Slovenia.
Safety Data Sheet