Preventive, contact fungicide/bactericide.
Formulation: Wettable Powder (WP)
Contains: 350 g/kg Copper (Cu) from Copper Oxychloride (COC)
Registration No.: RS MKO, UVHVVR:327-02-278/00/13
Expiration date: 30.11.2017
Cuprablau Z Ultra WP is a preventive contact fungicide/bactericide used to control diseases of most important agricultural crops. Due to its properties it is suitable for integrated and organic plant protection.
Special features that make it competitive
- Improved efficacy of the fungicide due to the addition of particles with large specific surface area.
- Level of maximum copper ion concentration is controlled by copper oxychloride (COC) solubility product, which keeps the concentration under phytotoxic level.
- Very good wettability to quickly prepare the spray mixture.
- Increased suspensibility provides a stable spray mixture.
- Low content of heavy metals of toxicological concern (well below the WHO standards).
- Beneficial side effects – improved maturation of annual grapevine wood
Cuprablau Z Ultra WP is a fungicide used to control the following diseases:
- On the vine for the production of wine and table grapes for control of downy mildew of grapes (Plasmopara viticola) at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha at water consumption from 400 to 1000 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. Advisable to use at phenological stages from the end of flowering onward (from BBCH 69 onward). At the same time the product suppresses red vine leaf blight (Pseudopeziza tracheiphila), black mold botrytis (Guignardia bidwellii) and the black vine blight (Phomopsis vitis). The product can be applied up to four times in one growing season on the same field,
- On stone fruit trees to control leaf pitting of stone fruits (Clasterosporium carpophilum) on stone fruit and peach leaf curl disease (Taphrina deformans) on peach at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha at water consumption up to 700 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. The product can be applied up to three times a year on the same field,
- On pome fruit trees to control scab (Venturia spp.), apple canker (Nectria galligena), root collar rot (Phytophtora cactorum) and fire blight (Erwinia amylovora) at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha at water consumption up to 700 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals for the spring and autumn treatments, the treatment in the phenological stage of »mouse ears« (C3) in a concentration of 0,25 % (25 g per 10 L of water). The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year,
- On potato to control potato blight (Phytophthora infestans) and black leaf potato mottle (Altenaria solani) at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha (18 g per 100 m2), at water consumption of 400 to 800 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year,
- On tomato outdoors and indoors to control potato blight (Phytophthora infestans) at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha (18 g per 100 m2), at water consumption of 400 to 800 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. At the same time product suppresses round tomato leaf mottle (Septoria lycopersici). The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year,
- On hops to control hop downy mildew (Pseudoperonospora humuli), at a dose of 2,8 kg/ha at water consumption of 1000 to 2400 L per ha in two applications during flowering in 7 to 10 day intervals for the first treatment and for the last treatment (pre-harvest time) using a dose that is lower than recommended. The product can be applied on the same field up to twice in one growing season,
- On onions to control onion mildew (Peronospora destructor), at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha at water consumption of 300 L per ha (25 g per 10 L of water) in 7 to 8 day intervals. The product can be applied on the same field up to three times in one growing season.
- In the olive groves to control the olive peacock spot (Cycloconium oleaginum) and the olive grey mottle (Mycocentrospora cladosporioides) at a dose of 1,8 kg/ha at water consumption of 350 to 700 L per ha in 7 to 10 day intervals. Apčlication is carried out in spring after winter pruning of the olive tree, before the onset of spring rain, but prior to flowering of olive trees and after flowering period or harvest. The product can be applied on the same field up to three times in a growing season.
WARNING: When using Plant Protection Products (PPP) Cuprablau Z or other copper-based product, the number of applications may be reduced, so that annual quantity of pure copper on the same field does not exceed 4 kg of pure copper per ha.
Product used in recommended doses and in optimal application time for mentioned crops is not phytotoxic. The signs of phytotoxicity can occur in case of rainy and cold weather (air temperature below 8°C).
Pre – harvest interval
vine 21 days,
potato and hops 14 days,
onion 3 days,
tomato industrial 10 days, tomato fresh 3 days,
pome and stone fruit – is ensured with the time of use,
olives 14 day.
Workers are allowed to enter on treated surface when the spray mixture is dry.
Application of product
Preparation of the product for use
Fill the spray tank with one-quater of the necessary quantitiy of water. While stirring continuously, add a measured quantity of the product. Fill the spray tank with the rest of water and stir until the use of spray mixture. Application must be done in calm, windless weather to avoid spray drift. Remains of the spray mixture is diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10 and sprayed on already sprayed surface.
Cuprablau Z Ultra WP is compatible with most commonly used fungicides and insecticides. However, the fungicide cannot be mixed with pesticides that cause an acid reaction.
To protect aquatic organisms in the treatment of pome fruit and stone fruit trees and hops, unsprayed buffer zone of 30 m width from the bank of water of 1st and 2nd order should be considered. In the treatment of olives buffer zone of 16 m from the bank of water of 1st and 2nd order should be considered. For the treatment of the vine 15 m buffer zone from the bank of water of 1st order and 10 m from the bank of water 2nd order should be considered. For the treatment of tomatoes, onions and potatoes buffer zone of 15 m from the bank of water of 1st and buffer zone of 5m width from the bank of water of 2nd order should be considered.
Issuance of with the certificate on the acquisition of knowledge in phytomedicine.
Listed information has been approved by the competent authority in Slovenia.
Safety Data Sheet