An inorganic fertilizer with secondary nutrients: calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and sulfur (S).
- 23 % of calcium (Ca) or 32,2 % of calcium oxide (CaO),
- 3 % of magnesium (Mg) or 5 % of magnesium oxide (MgO),
- 15 % of sulfur (S) or 37,5 % of sulfur trioxide (SO3).
The purpose and way of use:
Calcin b is used as a fertilizer and as pH controler of soil. The fertilizer contains calcium (Ca), sulfur (S) and magnesium (Mg). All secondary nutrients are important for plant development. The pH value of the soil is an essential feature of the soil, which has an impact on the physical – chemical processes in the soil and on the physiological processes in plants. Since plants are withdrawing Ca and Mg from the soil leading to leaching, pH can be raised by adding fertilizer Calcin b and simultaneously reduce the acidity of the soil and returns Ca, S and Mg to soil, which are very important for soil fertility.
Calcification is carried out in a state of dormancy period on the basis of previously conducted soil analysis. On the stubble field in summer, autumn or early spring month before sowing, in pastures and meadows before start of growth.
The recommended maximum single dose
|Light (sandy, loam - sandy)
||(500–1500) kg/ha or (50– 150) g/m2
|Medium-heavy (clay, clay loam)
||(1500-3000) kg/ha or (150–300) g/m2
|Heavy (clay loam, clay)
||(3000-5000) kg/ha or (300–500) g/m2
Calcification is carried out every second year in case of very acidic, light soils and each third – fourth year on the heavier, less acidic soil.
The advantages of fertilizer Calcin b:
- improvement of the long-term pH value of the soil and the structure of acidic soils (gas exchange in the soil is more effective),
- mobilization of bound nutrients in the soil,
- improvement of the capacity of soil to plant available water (reducing the impact of drought)
- accelerated release of phosphorus (P),
- significant improvement of soil fertility.
Quantities of fertilizer is spread evenly over the surface with the spreader for organic fertilizer, which has a hydraulically adjustable sliding chain and spreader plates. Smaller doses or area can be spreaded by hand.
Environmental protection and exposure controls
The product should not accidentally enter into the environment. In the case of increased dust formation, use personal protective equipment such as: protective clothing, anti-dust filter mask and glasses with side shield.