Formulation: water dispersible granules (WG)
Packaging: 30g, 1 kg, 10 l/kg, 20 l/kg, 25 kg
Contains: 800 g/kg (80,0 % w/w) Sulphur (S)
Properties and mode of action
Pepelin is a contact fungicide for the control of powdery mildew on grapevines, hops, apple trees, peach trees, cucumbers, peas and ornamentals. Pepelin creates a plant protective coating on the surface of a plant that prevents the spores germination of certain plant diseases. As the Pepelin is contact fungicide, application should be made prior to infection.
Pepelin is a preventive fungicide for the control of following plant diseases:
- grapevine powdery mildew (Uncinula necator) at a dose of 3-6 kg/ha (30-60 g/100m2) from BBCH growth stage 13 onwards, when first three leaves are developed, up to 8 times in one growing season at 7 to 10 days interval;
- apple powdery mildew (Podosphaera leucotricha) on apple trees before blooming in 0,3-0,5 % concentration at water consumption from 1000 L/ha (30-50 g in 10 L of water), for more sensitive varieties of apple (Red Delicious) lower concentration should be used, no more than 4 times in one growing season at 7 to 10 days interval;
- peach powdery mildew (Sphaerotheca pannosa var. persicae) on the peach trees after flowering in 0,3-0,5 % concentration at water consumption from 1000 L/ha (30-50 g in 10 L of water), up to 4 times in one growing season at 7 to 10 days interval;
- hop powdery mildew (Schaerotheca humuli) on hops in the 0,25 % concentration when the plants are at least 1 m high, up to 4 times in one growing season at 7 to 10 days interval;
- powdery mildew (Oidium spp.) on cucumbers and peas in a concentration of 0,1-0,2 % (10-20 g in 10 L of water), up to 4 times in one growing season at 7 to 10 days interval;
- rose hip powdery mildew (Sphaerotheca pannosa var. Rosae) on roses in the 0,35 % concentration (35 g in 10 L of water);
- powdery mildew (Oidium spp.) on ornamental plants (begonias, chrysanthemums, hydrageas, etc.) in a concentration of 0,1-0,3 % (10-30 g in 10 L of water), up to 4 times in one growing season in 7 to 10 days interval.
WARNING: not recomended to use in full flowering period.
The product used in accordance to the instructions for use and at temperaures below 28°C is not phytotoxic.
Pre – harvest interval
vine 28 days,
peaches 21 days,
hops 8 days,
apples and peas 7 days
cucumber 3 days(out and in-doors).
Preparation of the product for use
Fill the spray tank with one-half of the necessary quantitiy of water. While stirring continuously, add a measured quantity of the product. WG formulation of product provides good wetting and the ability to form a suspension. Fill the spray tank with the rest of water and stir until the use of spray mixture. Application must be done in calm, windless weather to avoid spray drift. Remains of the spray mixture is diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10 and sprayed on already sprayed surface.
Pepelin is compatible with most fungicides and insecticides. Mixing with EC formulations and oil formulations is not recommended. The preparation is a corrosive so application equipment should be washed thoroughly.
Protection of the environment
Product may only be used in accordance with instructions for use. The pollution of watercourses, wells, lakes and springs must be prevented durring the application by considering regulations on water protection. The product should not be applied in the range of 20 m from the border bank of 1st and 2nd water order for hops, and 15 m from the border of 1st and 10 m from the border of 2nd water order for grapevine, apple trees and peach trees; 15 m from the border bank of 1st and 5 m from 2nd water order for cucumber, peas and ornaments.
Packaging and unused product must be disposed of in accordance to the prescribed manner.
Issuance of with the certificate on the acquisition of knowledge in phytomedicine.