RC 833 is a micronized rutile pigment produced by CINKARNA CELJE - SLOVENIA. The pigment is lattice-stabilized with alumina and surface-treated with aluminium and zirconium compounds. The pigment RC 833 possesses enhanced hydrophilic properties due to a special organic treatment. It belongs to the "HIGH-DURABILITY" - class.
- dispersion paints (exterior, interior),
- industrial and decorative coatings (water and solvent base),
- high gloss dispersions,
- radiator paints,
- domestic appliance finishes,
- powder coatings (exterior, interior),
- plaster paints,
- plaster paints based on synthetic resins,
- printing inks.
- 25 kg multiply paper sacks, packed 40 sacks per pallet, wrapped with shrinkable foil, suitable for recycling.
- Big bags up to 1000 kg
- Bulk road tankers containing up to 23 t by request.