CCA 100 AS is a stabilized acidic aqueous suspension of ultrafine Titanium dioxide (TiO2) with an excellent photocatalytical activity in presence of natural or artificial UV light. Our particle design technology is the basis for the premium product performance in a wide range of applications.
Main applications are:
- Outdoor applications.
- Photocatalyst used for self-cleaning effect on glass, ceramics and various building materials.
- Air and water purification (degradation of NOX, SOX, organic molecules, etc).
- Removing unpleasant odors.
Designed and optimized for the use as a photocatalyst:
- Ultrafine TiO2 without pigmentary properties.
- Highly stabilized, acidic pH, white aqueous suspension.
- Anatase crystal structure.
- Degradation of organic and inorganic molecules under UV light.
- Recommended for applications with an acidic pH range.
- Available in 50 (60 kg) or 150 L (170 kg) containers.
Technical Data Parameter
||~ 20 %
||~ 1.2 g/cm3
|Crystallite size (Scherrer method)
||~ 10 nm
|Specific surface area
||> 250 m2/g
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet