CCR 110 is a stabilized aqueous suspension of ultrafine Titanium dioxide (TiO2) with excellent UV absorption properties. Our applied proprietary particle design- and coatings- technology is the basis for the premium product performance in a wide range of cosmetics applications where high UV protection is required.
Main applications are:
- Moisturizers with UV protection
- Lip makeup with UV protection
Designed and optimized for the use as high efficient UV absorber:
- Ultrafine TiO2 without pigmentary properties.
- Highly stabilized, neutral pH, white aqueous suspension.
- Rutile crystal structure.
- Functionalized surface through inorganic coatings.
- Excellent UV absorber, with high transparency.
- Available in 50 (60 kg) or 150 L (170 kg) containers.
Technical Data Parameter
||~ 15 %
||~ 1.1 g/cm3
||6 - 8
|Crystallite size (Scherrer)
||~ 10 nm
||< 1 mS/cm
|Specific surface area
||~ 140 m2/g
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet