CC MASTER – masterbatch is an environmentally friendly colour concentrate or a concentrate of additives, used for colouring and improving the characteristics of polymeric materials in line with the requirements of the final product.
Colouring is carried out by the application of organic and non-organic pigments free of heavy metals. Production of masterbatches is based on the usage of in-house fabricated titanium dioxide pigment, having a specific feature of protecting materials from weather and light, as well as the exceptional ability of dyeing and covering. For this reason we find masterbatches in all areas of everyday life.
Manufacturing process is a mixture of pigments and additives that are streamlined through the heat process with the appropriate polymer carrier into a liquid mass and pellet after cooling in the granular form. Masterbatches are products that have almost completely replaced all other techniques of colouring or changing properties of polymeric materials.
Advantages of CC Master – masterbatch:
- more economic and abundant colouring,
- plastic is more resistant than coatings and enamels,
- no anticorrosion protection required,
- colour can not be removed by minor mechanical damage.
Depending on the type of pigment, we can produce white masterbatches, colour masterbatches and masterbatch as an additive:
Application of CC Master - masterbatch:
- Colouring or changing of other properties of polymeric materials,
- In technologies of polymer processing, injection, extrusion, blowing, pressing, calendaring, etc.,
- In all industries: automotive, packaging, construction, agricultural, electric and electronic, households, etc.
The company puts great effort to shorten delivery periods as much as practicable for all CC masterbatches in white and grey colour, as well as prompt and fast fabrication of other tailor made colour shades. Upon request of the client we are also disposed to develop any particular type of masterbatch, based on the above described polymers, in any required colour or shade.
- 25 kg PE valve bags, packed 40 or 40 bags per pallet, covered with foil and wrapped with shrinkable foil.
- Big-bags up to1000 or 1250 kg.
- Octabin with inner polyethylene bag, up to 1000 or 1250 kg.
- Bulk road tankers containing up to 26 t by request.
Masterbatches are not sensitive to aging, low or high temperature or moisture, except in case it condenses itself on the material in wet or cold rooms.
We provide storage period of 12 months.
For further information or assistance please contact our sales and technical specialists.