Preventive, contact fungicide/bactericide.
Formulation: Wettable Powder (WP)
Contains: 500 g/kg Copper (Cu) from Copper Oxychloride (COC)
Registration No.: RS MKO, UVHVVR:34330-6/2011/14
Expiration date: 30.11.2017
Properties and mode of action
Cuprablau Z 50 WP is a preventive contact fungicide/bactericide used to control diseases of most important agricultural crops. Due to its properties it is suitable for integrated and organic plant protection.
Cuprablau Z 50 WP is a fungicide used to control the following diseases:
- On the vine for the production of wine and table grapes for control of downy mildew of grapes (Plasmopara viticola) at a dose of 2 kg/ha at water consumption from 350-700 L per ha. Advisable to use at phenological stages from the end of flowering onward (from BBCH 70 onward). Last application is carried out in accordance with the prescribed withdrawal period. It is applied in 7 to 10 day intervals. The product can be applied up to three times a year on the same field,
- On pome fruit trees to control scab (Venturia spp.) at a dose of 2 kg/ha at a water consumption of 350-700 L per ha at 7 to 10 days interval. Advisable to use in the phenological phase from the mouse-ear stage to the stage when the inflorescences are in the balloon stage (BBCH 54-59). The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year,
- In peas and beans (fresh, with pods or without pods) to control pea rust (Uromyces appendiculatus) and bean fire blight (Colletotrichum Iindemuthianum) at a dose of 0,8-1,5 kg/ha at a water consumption from 350 to 700 L per ha. Application should be done from the onset of the infection until the harvest taking into account pre harvest interva.. The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year.
- On olives to control the olive peacock spot (Cycloconium oleaginum) at a dose of 1,4 kg/ha at a water consumption of 350-700 L per ha, at 7-10 days interval. Application is carried out in spring after winter pruning of olive tree, before the onset of spring rain, but prior to flowering of olive trees (BBCH 00-60) – from the phase, when the fruit reaches 50 % of the size -lignification to the stage when the coloring increase (BBCH 75-85), or after harvesting the olives (from BBCH 90 onwards). The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year.
- On tree nuts (walnut, hazelnut) to control walnut/hazelnut black spot disease (Xanthomonas campestris) at the dose of 2,4 kg/ha at a water consumption of 350 to 700 L per ha. Application takes place in the spring after the winter cut, during budding (before flowering) and in autumn after harvesting. The product can be applied on the same field up to three times a year.
WARNING: Cuprablau Z 50 WP can only be used outdoors. When using Cuprablau Z 50 WP or other copper-based products, the number of applications may be reduced, so that annual quantity of pure copper on the same field does not exceed 4 kg of pure copper per ha.
Product used in recommended doses and in optimal application time for mentioned crops is not phytotoxic. The signs of phytotoxicity can occur in case of rainy and cold weather (air temperature below 8°C).
Pre – harvest interval
vine 21 days,
olives, 14 days
peas, beans, 3days
pome fruit, walnut, hazelnut – is ensured with the time of use,
Workers are allowed to enter on treated surface when the spray mixture is dry.
Application of product
Preparation of the product for use
Fill the spray tank with one-quater of the necessary quantitiy of water. While stirring continuously, add a measured quantity of the product. Fill the spray tank with the rest of water and stir until the use of spray mixture. Application must be done in calm, windless weather to avoid spray drift. Remains of the spray mixture is diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10 and sprayed on already sprayed surface.
Cuprablau Z 50 WP is compatible with most commonly used fungicides and fertilizers. However, the fungicide cannot be mixed with pesticides that cause an acid/basic reaction.
At the time of application is necessary to prevent the pollution of watercourses, wells, lakes and springs so as to comply with the provisions on the protection of water. To protect aquatic organisms in the treatment of tree nuts, buffer zone of 50 m width from the bank of water of 1st and 2nd order should be considered. To protect aquatic organisms in the treatment of olives and pome fruits, buffer zone of 40 m width from the bank of water of 1st and 2nd order should be considered. To protect aquatic organisms in the treatment of vine, peas and beans, buffer zone of 20 m width from the bank of water of 1st and 2nd order should be considered.
Issuance of with the certificate on the acquisition of knowledge in phytomedicine.
Listed information has been approved by the competent authority in Slovenia.
Safety Data Sheet