CCR 150 is a stabilized aqueous suspension of ultrafine Titanium dioxide (TiO2) with excellent UV absorption properties. Our applied proprietary particle design- and coatings- technology is the basis for the premium product performance in a wide range of applications where UV protection is required.
Main applications are:
- Transparent coatings providing long term UV screening for various substrates (wood, plastics, etc.).
- As a supplement to plastics in order to enhance their physical and chemical characteristics.
- Transparent plastic foil for food packaging.
- UV protection in polymers.
Designed and optimized for the use as high efficient UV absorber:
- Ultrafine TiO2 without pigmentary properties.
- Highly stabilized, neutral pH, slightly brownish aqueous suspension.
- Rutile crystal structure.
- Functionalized surface through inorganic coatings.
- Excellent UV absorber, with high transparency.
- Available in 50 (60 kg) or 150 L (170 kg) containers.
Technical Data Parameter
||~ 15 %
||~ 1.1 g/cm3
||6 - 8
|Crystallite size (Scherrer)
||~ 10 nm
||< 1 mS/cm
||Al2O3 , Fe2O3
|Specific surface area
||~ 140 m2/g
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet