CCR 200 N is a stabilized aqueous suspension of ultrafine Titanium dioxide (TiO2) with an excellent photocatalytical activity in presence of natural or artificial UV and visible light. Our particle design technology is the basis for the premium product performance in a wide range of applications.
Main applications are:
- Indoor and outdoor applications.
- Photocatalyst used for self-cleaning effect on glass, ceramics and various building materials.
- Air and water purification (degradation of NOX, SOX, organic molecules, etc).
- Removing unpleasant odors.
Designed and optimized for the use as a photocatalyst:
- Ultrafine TiO2 without pigmentary properties.
- Highly stabilized, neutral pH, white aqueous suspension.
- Rutile crystal structure.
- Degradation of organic and inorganic molecules under UV and visible light.
- Recommended for applications with a neutral or basic pH range.
- Cristal lattice doped with N.
- Available in 50 (60 kg) or 150 L (170 kg) containers
Technical Data Parameter
||~ 20 %
||~ 1.2 g/cm3
||6 - 8
|Crystallite size (Scherrer)
||~ 30 nm
||< 1 mS/cm
|Specific surface area
||> 60 m2/g
|Typical photocatalytic activity
||Under UV light 22.4 mg NO/m2h
Under visible light 17.2 mg NO/m2h
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet