About white masterbaches
- CC Master PE – masterbatch based on low density polyethylene (LDPE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE);
- CC Master PP – masterbatch based on polypropylene (PP);
- CC Master PS - masterbatch based on polystyrene (PS);
- CC Master EVA - masterbatch based on ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
- CC Master EMA - masterbatch based on ethylene methyl acrylate (EMA)
Use of CC Masters – masterbatches:
- For colouring or modification of properties of polymeric materials;
- They are suitable for use in the following plastic processes: blown film extrusion, injection moulding, injection blow moulding, profile and sheet extrusion, thermoforming and other extrusion processes;
- In all sectors of the economy: automotive, packaging, construction, agriculture, household, electrical.
Advantages of our white masterbatches:
- High and consistent quality.
- Improved dispersion of titanium dioxide pigment, which is completely distributed through a polymer matrix.
- Improved dilution of a masterbatch – excellent and easily distribution of the masterbatch within the polymers during the colouring of plastics materials. Masterbatch because of a specially treated titanium dioxide flows better and quicker – the melt polymer mass is better homogenized.
- Excellent pigmentation characteristics and easy processability.
- Improved strength of final products.
- Lower processing temperatures.
- Higher efficiency and higher output.
- Less cleaning.
- Less die build-ups.
We manufacture highest quality products and therefore our masterbatches with higher titanium dioxide concentrations are especially suitable for:
- High quality films.
- Thinner and co-extruded films.
- High gloss films with an excellent surface for printing.
Other types of CC Master
Universal colour masterbatches