Specialists in white
We produce different types of white masterbatches:
In our production of masterbatches we are using the latest technology (by renowned European producers) and in-house fabricated titanium dioxide pigment with special surface treatment that provides excellent flow characteristics and good dispersion of white masterbatches in final products.
Advantages of our white grades:
- High and constant quality of our white grades.
- Improved dispersion of titanium dioxide pigment, which is completely distributed through a polymer matrix.
- Improved dilution of a masterbatch – excellent and easily distribution of the masterbatch within the polymers during the colouring of plastics materials. Masterbatch because of a specially treated titanium dioxide flows better and quicker – the melt polymer mass is better homogenized.
- Excellent pigmentation characteristics and easy processability.
- Exceptional colour performance - improved whiteness and gloss of final products.
- Improved strength of final products.
- Lower processing temperatures.
- Higher efficiency and higher output.
- Less cleaning.
- Less die build-ups.
We manufacture highest quality products and therefore our masterbatches with higher titanium dioxide concentrations are especially suitable for:
- High quality films,
- thinner and co-extruded films,
- high gloss films with an excellent surface for printing.
The following plastic processes make use of our white masterbatches:
- Blown film extrusion,
- injection moulding,
- injection blow moulding,
- profile and sheet extrusion,
- and other extrusion processes.